JULIA'S CHEBE HAIR JOURNEY

                     














I had been battling with hair loss and breakage for a year, since I went afro in May of 2017. And to make matters worse, I applied a product in the month of August, 2017 which facilitated the breaking of my hair. And from that time since until we entered into 2018, I experienced slow hair growth. I naturally have thick hair, but this time around it was worse, my hair was gettting more and more difficult to handle as the days went by. My mum even advised me to switch to permed hair, to save myself all the stress, but I still had the hope of one day finding the right product, so I decided to maintain my afro. Not too long after, I heard of "Chebe powder" and "karkar oil", in the month of July 2018. I was part of this pan-African group on Facebook, where I heard of Chebe powder and Karkar oil from my co-members. I would see multiple posts of chebe from non-Ghanaian members in the group, and I would also read testimonials from those who had used the product before. So  I asked myself the question: "Could this be the solution Iam looking for?" Initially I thought the product was being overhyped.


 Not too long after I had heard of the product, I had learnt it was now available in Accra, Ghana, whiles I was in Kumasi. I decided to buy in bulk, use some and sell the rest. It was a huge risk I took, but it was definitely  worth it. because chebe powder and karkar oil is a product that never disappoint. And thus, that was how I became a distributor of chebe. You see visible signs of change in your hair, just a few days after application, You'll also notice your hair grow a few inches.  And what makes  chebe powder and karkar oil unique from other hair products is that, it is purely natural and organic, made from crushed chebe seeds, bees wax, sesame seeds, animal fat, castor oil, coconut oil, henna, and other organic ingredients that work the magic. Many have no idea this amazing  product can also be used for beard growth. Please be weary of cheap, inferior and diluted chebe and karkar. Settle for pure and organic ones.






HAIR BUTTER MADE FROM CHEBE POWDER AND KARKAR OIL NOW AVAILABLE.....



Thanks for taking time to read this, hope you visit here often to read my subsequent articles.  Stay blessed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Lewis the Painkiller

IRaisers Skills Training

Network marketing simplified